Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stopping to smell the...

Pumpkins. So much pumpkin roasting going on over here. Eating "paleo" and fresh pumpkin go hand in hand. So far we've had pancakes, doughnuts, pie, etc., that have had a healthy dose of pumpkin or squash.

I think I've gotten a little more "okay" with the idea of Autumn. I certainly took my time, but I'm enjoying the warm Fall menu...

Sidenote: Oh glory, I just heard Elias. He has apparently woken up an hour early from his nap. This does not bode well for our afternoon...

Where was I? Oh, yes. Fall foods, cardigans, and... Well, that's it. But that's better than I was a month ago when I was so cross about Summer's end!

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. Anyone want to come take a picture of two tired parents and their very active young boys for their Christmas card? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment