Saturday, November 10, 2012

A saturday morning

(Goodness, I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted...)

Good Saturday morning :) We are watching the Curious George movie, eating scrambled eggs and this pumpkin bar --with raisins-- (so good!), and enjoying a lazy morning after quite a few hectic ones. Today is one of the last Farmers Markets of the season, where I plan on stocking up on some winter squash, since it goes so well with paleo eating, and then on to the Co-op, where I'm picking up our free-ish range 12 lb turkey. I plan on roasting it and freezing a lot of it for eating over this winter. We also have some birthday stuff going on (Tuesday is Jeremy's and my birthday). I'm going to try to pick up some decorations for the house for the holiday season. I love decorations but am usually such a failure at getting them up in my own home.

So, yes, a full weekend, but it's all ours. Pretty different than a year ago, when it was still all about the house renovations. Still so thankful for our family time.

I'm hoping that you all are getting a lovely weekend to look forward to, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment