Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A week left.

I can't really believe how long it's been since I've written here. Would you believe me if I told you I hadn't had the time lately? It's mostly true. Of course, I have spare moments here and there, but I usually use those to figure out what I'm going to do next, or bemoan my hectic day. Not time well spent, of course, but time spent regardless.

It's been a hard few days. Elias is getting a molar in, and Josiah has a cold. Both of these lead to less sleep at night AND during the day. I haven't had an hour to myself in awhile, and I'm one of those people that needs to be by myself at least a little bit each day. Or mama gets a little cray-cray.

It's the first sunny day here in awhile, and when the boys wake up from their nap (which I expect to be soon, sadly), we're going to bundle up a little bit and take a walk to the post office to send some Christmas gifts to my family out west. Nothing fancy-- just some food gifts, wrapped in a way to make them feel a little more special, I hope.

Merry The-Week-Before Christmas, all.



No comments:

Post a Comment