Monday, May 10, 2010

couch potato

Well, I've relegated myself to the couch today. It was an intense, busy weekend, and Jeremy and I were running on empty. In fact, we were more tired this morning than we were on Friday afternoon. That's just not right!

All that to say that I've been cramping today, nothing severe, but it definitely feels like menstrual cramps in a way that I haven't felt since I've been pregnant. It seems like Braxton-Hicks contractions, and I can feel Baby kicking every once in a while, so I'm just trying to take it easy. In fact, Baby is kicking right now : ) My lovely mother is bringing pizza for dinner, so I'm getting some time to just relax. I just wish Jeremy had the same kind of relaxation coming his way... Poor guy.

Anyway, on my online expeditions today I found this book on Orangette's Amazon store. Doesn't that look wonderful?!

Also, my charming friend Colleen posted a write-up on her blog of what had us so busy this weekend with some great pictures, if you want to see how we spent Mother's Day!

If this weird cramping doesn't stop by tomorrow morning, I'll definitely call my doctor, but until then, I'll be on the couch, reading my blogs, working on grading, etc., and eating lots and lots of pizza (with a side of ranch...yum).

2 comments:

  1. Drink water, and lay on your left side...and if you have more than 4 contraction in an hour call you Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way...sometimes there needs to be a weekend for the weekend. :) Hope you can keep taking it easy!

    ReplyDelete